Spring Youth Craft Fair Events
This is an opportunity for kids and teens (19 and younger) to display and sell their artistic creations. The stores will set up 6’ banquet tables in our classrooms and allow participants to reserve a 3’ area (half of a table) for set up. This space will accomodate three people (siblings or a single vendor and a parent). Item prices are set by each vendor. The store will advertise this event through our store database, and friends on Facebook & Instagram.
Participants are encouraged to share the event on social media as well.
How To Reserve A Vendor Space:
In order to reserve a table in the craft fair please call or visit the particular store location you are wanting to be a vendor after reading this complete registration. Vendors may participate in both events but will require a registration at each location.
Addresses are listed at the bottom of the email.
Please be prepared to provide the following including payment information when calling:
Full name of participant
Parent's name if attending with vendor
A description of craft items to sell $30 registration fee for a space ($20 of this is refunded to paid participates upon the completion of the event)
Rules & Details- Please read prior to calling the store to reserve a space. This saves time during the registration process.
- Participants need to be 19 years of age or younger.
- Booth spaces accommodate one vendor only. Siblings may share the space if one parent is attending. Unfortunately vendor spaces can not accommodate multiple vendors and their parents comfortably without impacting browsing space for shoppers.
- Because of the seriousness and sensitivities of food allergies, no food or drink products can be sold.
- Vendor tables are $30 to reserve. $20 of this registration will be refunded in cash at the completion of the event, to all paying participants.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Registrations can be paid over the phone or in person at the store locations.
- Spaces may be reserved beginning .
- Vendor spaces are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
- The Homeschool Room will provide the tables and chairs for participants.
- Spaces will be assigned the day of the event.
- Please do not request specific assignments.
- Participants will need to provide a table covering/cloth (any color) for their space as well as any materials needed for display.
- Vendors will need to come prepared to make change for customer purchases.
- Participants may begin to set up their area beginning at (no earlier please) with takedown and clean-up time from .
Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your educating experience!
The Homeschool Room
2920 Old Monroe Rd. Suite B
Matthews, NC 28104
110 N. Statesville Rd. Suite 1
Huntersville, NC 28078