Teen & Alumni:
PARTY IN THE PARK TILL DARK May 2018
Calling all Teens and Alumni to Huntersville,
We are going to have a “Party in the Park till Dark”!
A night of music, games and food in the park!
We’re celebrating the end of the “school” year, all our Grad’s and welcoming home our Alumni! Come and hang out with us, play some games, eat some food, listen to some tunes!
Who: Teens 14 & Up and Alumni
When: Friday May 18, 2018~ 4:30 - 8:00 PM
Where: North Mecklenburg Park ~ Softball Shelter (first shelter on your left as you enter the park.)
16131 Old Statesville Rd, Huntersville, NC 28078
(The park is further down the road from where we have the dances at the Arts & Cultural Center.)
Cost: $10.99 per guest YOU CAN PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS HERE
- Tickets need to be purchased prior to the night in the park so that we can make sure we have enough food, games, etc...and pay for it 😊.
- Tickets will be emailed to you prior to the Friday night
- If you are unable to purchase tickets, then the event is sold out.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but you are able to give/sell them to someone else, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to change the name on the tickets.
- In the event of in climate weather your money will be refunded.
- The cost of tickets is to help offset the cost of renting the venue, music, food, and games being provided by our volunteer hosts.
Details, Rules & Guidelines
We'll have music, tables, a wide selection of board games and outside games for those who may like to play. Food, snacks and refreshments as well.
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS! Snacks and refreshments will be provided.
- There are no outside food or drinks allowed in the shelter, or near the games, to keep this is a Nut-Free allergen event.
- If you have other allergen concerns, please contact email@example.com prior to Thursday May 17, 2018 so that we can accommodate with nut-free options.
You may "Drop-Off" at this event or parents are welcome to stay.
- All attendees must check in on arrival. A chaperone will be just outside the shelter checking people in.
- We know some drive far to attend, parents are welcome to stay, we just ask you bring your own folding chairs and hang out in the parent areas, so as not to take away space from the kids in the shelter. The venue is just not large enough to accommodate all the guests, their parents and siblings. There are many other amenities at the park that are available for you to enjoy.There are some restaurants in close driving distance, as well as a Video Game World if you have younger siblings with you. A map with nearby attractions will be provided.
- Attendance is conditional upon respectful behavior at the discretion of the hosts.
- Parents will be notified of any disruptive behavior.
- There are volunteer parents that will be chaperoning the teens as they hang out and have some fun.
- All of the music played at this event are clean radio edited versions of the Top 100 Hits.
- We cannot take song requests. Music is purchased before the dance and is being provided by volunteers rather than a professional DJ.