The Homeschool Gossip's Teen & Alumni
Hogwarts Homecoming 2018
Calling all Wizards, Witches and Muggles to join us for our Potterpalooza!
The Homeschool Gossip’s Hogwarts Homecoming is a fan created immersive event, a celebration of magical fun and merriment for wizards, witches and muggles alike.
Surprises and wonderment await you throughout every turn!
Dressed in your Hogwarts best, you’ll arrive at Platform 9¾ of King's Cross Station, from there your adventure begins:
- Back-to-school shopping for some necessary witchcraft and wizardry items
- Get sorted into your House
- Brush up on your wizarding in potions, charms and wand skills
- Play Potter themed games
- Snap Potter themed pictures
- Compete with your team in the Tabletop Quidditch Tournament
- Go on a Horcrux hunt to compete for bonus House points
- Get some treats and refreshments from Honeydukes and Hogsmeade
- And see which House will take home the Hogwarts Quidditch Cup, will it be yours?
You’ll take home their one-of-a-kind handcrafted wand, Patronus, enchanted pet, and prizes for the winners of the Hogwarts Quidditch Cup!
Come join us for this magical adventure!
Who: Teens 14 & Up and Alumni
When: Friday Nov. 16, 2018 ~ 7:00 - 10:00 PM
Where: Huntersville Arts & Cultural Center ~ 109 South Old Statesville Rd, Huntersville, NC 28078
Cost: $19.99 per guest
Tickets: purchase your tickets online here!
Tickets need to be purchased prior to the event due to limited space.
Tickets will be emailed to you prior to the event.
If you are unable to purchase tickets, then the event is sold out.
Tickets are non-refundable, but you are able to give them to someone else, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to change the name on the tickets.
The cost of tickets is to help offset the cost of renting the venue, take-home items (such as wands, patronus, enchanted pet and prizes) and food being provided by our volunteer hosts.
Tickets: purchase your tickets online here!
Rules & Guidelines
This is a fan created immersive event into the Hogwarts World. Students will participate in individual and team activities. Snacks and refreshments will be served.
- Dressing up in Potter themed attire is encouraged, but optional!
- All attire must be PG. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Rules for Costume Props:
- All props must be stored in the designated area before and after the Quidditch Tournament. No props will be allowed on the Quidditch field before or after the tournament for safety reasons, no exceptions.
- You are responsible for making sure your props go home with you at the end of the evening.
- Should any props become a safety concern at any point during the event, they will be removed and stored in the designated area until after the event, no exceptions.
This is a "Drop-Off" Event
- All attendees must check in on arrival. A chaperone will be outside checking people in.
- Parents are welcome to gather outside. We know some people are traveling to the event, parents are welcome to gather outside the venue to visit, we just ask you do not block the parking area or the entrance to the event. There are some restaurants in walking distance, as well as Video Game World if you have younger siblings with you. A map with nearby attractions will be provided. The venue is just not large enough to accommodate all the guests, their parents and siblings.
- Attendance is conditional upon respectful behavior at the discretion of the hosts. Parents will be notified of any disruptive behavior.
- There are volunteer parents that will be running and chaperoning the event. We appreciate parents offering to chaperone, but we can not accept all of the offers. We simply do not have enough space to accommodate everyone.
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS! Light snacks and refreshments will be provided. There are no outside food or drinks allowed in the facility to keep this is a Nut-Free allergen event. If you have other allergen concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to November 14, 2018.
Please note, this event is a fan created festival run by volunteers. Warner Bros. Entertainment and J.K. Rowling are not associated with or responsible for this event.
A tremendous THANK YOU to Lourdes Malone for designing, creating and hand-crafting this incredible immersive event!
Post a Comment