TEEN NIGHT AT THE PARK MARCH 23, 2018
Calling all teens and Alumni to Huntersville,
for a night of music, games and food in the park!
We're even going to have a "Teen Twist" on an egg hunt with Prizes!
Come and hang out with us, play some games, eat some food, listen to some tunes and win some prizes!
Who: Teens 14 & Up and Alumni
When: Friday March 23, 2018~ 4:30 - 8:00 PM
Where: North Mecklenburg Park ~ Softball Shelter (First parking area on the left.)
16131 Old Statesville Rd, Huntersville, NC 28078 (The park is further down the road from where he have the dances at the Arts & Cultural Center.)
Cost: $10.99 per guest YOU CAN PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS HERE
- Tickets need to be purchased prior to the night in the park so that we can make sure we have enough food, games and prizes...and pay for it.
- Tickets will be emailed to you prior to the Friday night
- If you are unable to purchase tickets, then the event is sold out.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but you are able to give them to someone else, please contact email@example.com to change the name on the tickets.
- In the event of inclemate weather we will have a rain date scheduled.
- The cost of tickets is to help offset the cost of renting the venue, music, food, games and prizes being provided by our volunteer hosts.
Details, Rules & Guidelines
We'll have music, tables, a wide selection of board games and outside games for those who may like to play. Snacks and refreshments as well.
Around 7:30 PM we will have our "Teen Twist" of an egg hunt with prizes!
You may "Drop-Off" at this event or parents are welcome to stay.
- All attendees must check in on arrival. A chaperone will be just outside the shelter checking people in.
- Parents are welcome to stay, we just ask you bring your own folding chairs and hang out in the parent areas, so as not to take away space from the kids in the shelter. The venue is just not large enough to accommodate all the guests, their parents and siblings. There are many other amenities at the park that are available for you to enjoy. There are some restaurants in close driving distance, as well as a Video Game World if you have younger siblings with you. A map with nearby attractions will be provided.
- Attendance is conditional upon respectful behavior at the discretion of the hosts.
- Parents will be notified of any disruptive behavior.
- There are volunteer parents that will be running and chaperoning the teens as they hang out and have some fun.
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS! Snacks and refreshments will be provided.
- There are no outside food or drinks allowed in the shelter, or near the games, to keep this is a Nut-Free allergen event.
- If you have other allergen concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to Wednesday March 21, 2018.
- All of the music played at this event are clean radio edited versions of the Top 100 Hits.
- We can not take song requests. Music is purchased before the dance and is being provided by volunteers rather than a professional DJ.